- When: Jan 28-30, 2018
- Where: Banff | Banff Park Lodge
- Cost: $130-155/adult, $10/kid
- Who: For PAOC youth and young adult pastors and their spouses
what is yp Summit?
The YP Summit (formerly known as “Encounter“) is an inspiring and challenging conference. The event purposefully leaves lots of open time so you can relax and spend time with old and new friends. The conference has two primary goals:
- Create margin in the lives of young leaders to rest and refuel
- Provide opportunity for young pastors to nurture friendships with other young pastors
Ken Mcintyre - speaker
After serving as a the Youth Director for Alberta/NWT for the PAOC, Ken now serves as the associate pastor at Mill Woods Assembly in Edmonton, AB. Married to his wife Kim since 2009, together they have three young girls named Emery (6), Willow (4), and Harper (1). You can connect with Ken on Instagram (@kenmmcintyre).
Carlos & Kennedy Ramirez - Worship